• Café Life is the Colony's main hangout, watering hole and meeting point.

This is a place where you'll meet and make writing friends, and indulge in stratospherically-elevated wit or barometrically low humour.

Some Colonists pop in religiously every day before or after work. Others we see here less regularly, but all are equally welcome. Two important grounds rules…

• Don't give offence
    • Don't take offence

We now allow political discussion, but strongly suggest it takes place in the Steam Room, which is a private sub-forum within Café Life. It’s only accessible to Full Members.

You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "x" box

Please allow me to introduce myself...(channeling Mick Jagger ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
LitBits
Hey there! I'm brand new to Litopia, so I thought I'd pop in to introduce myself. My name is Amy LeTourneur, and I'm a young adult/new adult author from Pennsylvania. I've been married for 27 years and raised four great kids (ages 18-25, all of which I homeschooled). Now that my youngest has graduated, I'm officially "retired" from homeschooling, and I've been able to shift my time and attention back to my first love - writing.

My first novel, Kaleidoscope (a YA/NA Contemporary), is finished and I'm beginning the query process...which, I have to say, is kinda scary! I am totally open to any and all advice on how to get through that whole deal!

I have a few other irons in the fire, as well. I'm writing the second book in the Kaleidoscope series, and I'm creating content for two blogs I plan to launch by the end of the year. I'm also training to be a copywriter, creating my business website, building an author website, yada yada yada... Life is busy. But busy is good. :)

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and gleaning knowledge from all of you. I'm new to the author scene, so I am eager to learn all I can!

xo
Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back