Please allow me to introduce myself...(channeling Mick Jagger ;) )

The joy of re-reading...and re-reading again

Cry Baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2019
Pennsylvania, US
Hey there! I'm brand new to Litopia, so I thought I'd pop in to introduce myself. My name is Amy LeTourneur, and I'm a young adult/new adult author from Pennsylvania. I've been married for 27 years and raised four great kids (ages 18-25, all of which I homeschooled). Now that my youngest has graduated, I'm officially "retired" from homeschooling, and I've been able to shift my time and attention back to my first love - writing.

My first novel, Kaleidoscope (a YA/NA Contemporary), is finished and I'm beginning the query process...which, I have to say, is kinda scary! I am totally open to any and all advice on how to get through that whole deal!

I have a few other irons in the fire, as well. I'm writing the second book in the Kaleidoscope series, and I'm creating content for two blogs I plan to launch by the end of the year. I'm also training to be a copywriter, creating my business website, building an author website, yada yada yada... Life is busy. But busy is good. :)

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and gleaning knowledge from all of you. I'm new to the author scene, so I am eager to learn all I can!

xo
Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The joy of re-reading...and re-reading again

Cry Baby?

Back