Fanfare! A big BIG thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some extraordinary kind soul has gifted me an upgrade.
On a day when I’ve had some concerning (but not too serious) health news, and have lost a precious item (just ransacked house and absolutely can’t find it), this has made my day a gazillion times better.
So humungous thanks to whoever it was. Xxxxxx
Synchronicity here. I lost a ring that I loved. A cabochon aquamarine flower in a gold setting with a tiny speck of a diamond on the leaf. I hope that damned old Covid isnt involved in the health news. Feel better soon. And know you are valued here in Litopia.

Synchronicity here. I lost a ring that I loved. A cabochon aquamarine flower in a gold setting with a tiny speck of a diamond on the leaf. I hope that damned old Covid isnt involved in the health news. Feel better soon. And know you are valued here in Litopia.
Interesting. This happened to my brother. He was in his early teens, walking in Portland's Park Blocks. An old Native American man asked if he could spare some change. Bill emptied his wallet. Not much, but that was him. The old man gave him a heavy silver ring with a huge centerpiece of turquoise.

Later, Bill went fishing and lost the ring in the water. Oh, well.

A year later, he caught a salmon. What do you suppose he found, when he gutted it? Yes, and he wore it the rest of his too-short life.

Last edited:
Interesting. This happened to my brother. He was in his early teens, walking in Portland's Park Blocks. An old Native American man asked if he could spare some change. Bill emptied his wallet. Not much, but that was him. The old man gave him a heavy silver ring with a huge centerpiece of aquamarine.

A year later, he caught a salmon. What do you suppose he found, when he gutted it. Yes, and he wore it the rest of his too-short life.

Wow! Great story. Sorry, you lost your brother too early :(

Interesting. This happened to my brother. He was in his early teens, walking in Portland's Park Blocks. An old Native American man asked if he could spare some change. Bill emptied his wallet. Not much, but that was him. The old man gave him a heavy silver ring with a huge centerpiece of aquamarine.

A year later, he caught a salmon. What do you suppose he found, when he gutted it. Yes, and he wore it the rest of his too-short life.
Unfortunately did not find ring in slug I squished last night. In the old Irish legends salmons are the source of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back