Litopia

Thought For The Day

Rest satisfied with....
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they please. Pythagoras

Latest posts

Blog Posts

• Writing Disability
    (Disclaimer: although not politically perfect, I’m going to use the familiarity of the term ‘di ...
  • A Younger Man’s Trousers
    Brown spots on the back of my hands and my daughters laugh when I dance. Bloomin’ awful ache in my ...
  • Self-Publishing
    I decided to self-publish my contemporary romances after unsuccessful attempts at the traditional ro ...
  • Skimming Stones
    The pebble skimmed the surface ten times before running out of momentum, then seeming to flounder fo ...
  • Hide and Seek
    “I’m home, darling! Early finish today. Hurrah!” The masculine voice echoed through the house, ...

Fanfare!

Fanfare! Pizza Perfection? Time will tell
It was very nice - that with a cold beer - very nice. Problem was it was Berkshire and not Naples. Still 2 out of 3 ain’t bad. I have my eye in...
Fanfare! God Save the Queen
Hi Terry, Well done on winning the Writing Magazine short story prize. Good to read about your successes. Best wishes Paul C
Fanfare! Award finalist (x3!)
Nikky, Good luck for winning the Aurealis Awards. Best wishes Paul C
Fanfare! Blog Link in Main Menu
OK, take a look now, like that...?
Fanfare! Full cover reveal video
My son has created this brilliant animation for my cover reveal. If anyone wants to hire him for a project, I'm his agent ;):cool: Cover Reveal on...
Back