Pets who "help" us write

Super quick rejections

L

Latecomers – Anita Brookner

Status
Not open for further replies.
q-tips and hair bands

Anastacia loves hair ties. You could hide one between a stack of papers in a bag in the closet and she would find it. It's uncanny and hilarious when Astrid is trying to find something to put her hair up with, but discovers that every hair tie she has is on the floor ripped to shreds...

Bagheera loves card board. That dude will chew on it till doomsday...probably why one of his little front teeth is missing and another is crooked...cardboard...

Anastacia loves hair ties. You could hide one between a stack of papers in a bag in the closet and she would find it. It's uncanny and hilarious when Astrid is trying to find something to put her hair up with, but discovers that every hair tie she has is on the floor ripped to shreds...

Bagheera loves card board. That dude will chew on it till doomsday...probably why one of his little front teeth is missing and another is crooked...cardboard...

Yes, hair ties. They are Oreos favorite, and his eyes light up whenever I give him one of my old ones. They also light up anytime I go to pet him with one on my wrist, or when I'm tying my hair up, or any other time he sees a hair tie. And man can he move when one falls to the floor on accident!

This is typical Kitty. She thinks there's buried treasure in my writing room closet. As you can see, all that's in there is a mess that she couldn't climb on this particular day. Her face in the last pic says it all. LOL!! :D

View attachment 788 View attachment 790 View attachment 791 View attachment 789
Any wrinkled blanket or towel on the floor also covers buried treasure.

What about watching TV? Toby will sit on the floor and watch TV with us, a lot of the time...
One particular day, Planet Earth was especially riveting...
20151018_194538461_iOS.jpg

Any wrinkled blanket or towel on the floor also covers buried treasure.

What about watching TV? Toby will sit on the floor and watch TV with us, a lot of the time...
One particular day, Planet Earth was especially riveting...
View attachment 792
Lol that's adorable. Neither of my cats watch TV, but then again, Michael and I don't watch much either. We have two shows that we watch weekly, but our internet cost just went up so we don't watch Netflix more than once or twice a month :(

cleo_yas.jpg

This is a picture of my middle girl, Yasmin and our Dalmatian puppy Cleo. She is a 4.5 months old and a total nutter. If any of you want her, you are welcome. I can arrange to either have her sent live, or I can get her stuffed, I don't mind. She ate my credit card, two of my bank cards, but left my really old block busters video club card intact. I hate her, everyone else in the family love her, but I hate her. She inspires all the negative characters I can dream of. Her name is Cleo, they all wait until I come home to pick up the poos. "Oh look its Dad - pickupthepoos - dad.

View attachment 793

This is a picture of my middle girl, Yasmin and our Dalmatian puppy Cleo. She is a 4.5 months old and a total nutter. If any of you want her, you are welcome. I can arrange to either have her sent live, or I can get her stuffed, I don't mind. She ate my credit card, two of my bank cards, but left my really old block busters video club card intact. I hate her, everyone else in the family love her, but I hate her. She inspires all the negative characters I can dream of. Her name is Cleo, they all wait until I come home to pick up the poos. "Oh look its Dad - pickupthepoos - dad.

Reality bites, doesn't it. I've already mentioned on other posts my daughter's cat, offically named Don Gato, but known primarily as "The Malevolent Beast From Hell." The cat who viciously attacks if you don't fill his food dish when he says it's time. The cat who spends his nights hurling himself against the front door. The cat who uses his sweet kitty charms to lure people close in order to eviscerate them. He generally wants nothing to do with people, so he doesn't help me write. But he does appreciate the bean bag chair in my office.
100_3493 sm.jpg

Reality bites, doesn't it. I've already mentioned on other posts my daughter's cat, offically named Don Gato, but known primarily as "The Malevolent Beast From Hell." The cat who viciously attacks if you don't fill his food dish when he says it's time. The cat who spends his nights hurling himself against the front door. The cat who uses his sweet kitty charms to lure people close in order to eviscerate them. He generally wants nothing to do with people, so he doesn't help me write. But he does appreciate the bean bag chair in my office.
View attachment 794

Yes, gime, gime, gime... I do have a soft spot for Cleo and I know she will grow out of it, its just at the moment, I can take her for a 5 K walk and she will not poo until she gets home, winds me so much. Cats, we have had our fair share of cats but absolutely no way do we consider them pets, just co-habitants who seem to offer very little apart from sarcastic stairs, the odd meo and a pur.

Yes, gime, gime, gime... I do have a soft spot for Cleo and I know she will grow out of it, its just at the moment, I can take her for a 5 K walk and she will not poo until she gets home, winds me so much. Cats, we have had our fair share of cats but absolutely no way do we consider them pets, just co-habitants who seem to offer very little apart from sarcastic stairs, the odd meo and a pur.

At my house, all the animals have to work for a living, and though the cat is a beast to us, he's also a beast to the pests, so I accept him. And I have a soft spot for cats, and his vile nature doesn't keep me from enjoying his company...when he's asleep.

THAT FACE!! She's so cute!!!

I can fedex her to you, live, no guarantee that she will be very cute when you recieve her...or... I can get her stuffed and sent, don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity Nicole.

cleo3.jpg

If you want her stuffed, like this picture, sitting down, will be cheaper...

cleo5.jpg

I think the 'prancing' pose feature will be hard to maintain for the taxidermist and might cost more money, just let me know...

View attachment 794

Sounds like a kitty! :p

index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Cleo was so cute when She came home. I was working in Switzerland, so from a distance I said aaahhh isnt She lovely, but now, she's just a poo machine
Hahaha... why are the pretty ones always crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super quick rejections

L

Latecomers – Anita Brookner

Back