August writing goals.

Why Do You Write?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea-shore

aka Anne Chen
Nov 16, 2015
London, UK
Unfortunately, I have to miss tomorrow's pop up submissions; I am camping over the bank holiday weekend. Hope @AgentPete will keep the video up over Monday so those that are away, can watch when we're back.

It's been entertaining and fascinating to hear Peter going through submissions every Sunday; I'm gutted to miss the last one of summer.

I have a better understanding on how literary agents go through their slush pile, and picked up some writing tips. (I have some hand written notes, and when I type them up, I'll post them up here.)

Most of all, I am astonished at Peter's stamina to talk and critique for three hours straight, even with a sore throat! :D

Anyone else found them useful?

Unfortunately, I have to miss tomorrow's pop up submissions; I am camping over the bank holiday weekend. Hope @AgentPete will keep the video up over Monday so those that are away, can watch when we're back.

I love the popups too, Sea-shore, but sadly I don't think they're videos. It's live, and once it's over, it's gone. At least that's my understanding. Hope you have a great holiday weekend though. Hope you get some sunshine.

The sessions I attended were certainly very worthwhile. Unfortunately I had to miss yesterday's pop-up due to an intended lunch spreading out into the evening.
I had some really helpful comments from Peter on my submission and now busy revising accordingly. Thank you Peter.
By the way, I think Mr Pinkerton, might have been the teacher you were referring to in Mal Peet's 'Life An Exploded Diagram'?

Ah, I didn't get to catch the recording. Only just back from camping. Will see if I can something ready for October submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

August writing goals.

Why Do You Write?

Back