If you can only go to one literary festival this year, and you like crime/thriller reads fully recommend.

Nice interview with Markus Zusak

Amusement I thought this was lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges

Basic
Mar 24, 2019
West Yorkshire
Capital Crime, London. Home | Capital Crime Writing Festival

26th - 28th September 2019

We will be there - although not announced yet! ;)

Capital Crime has a Facebook page:- CapitalCrime

And, Twitter @CapitalCrime1

If you have anymore questions, or are interested please let us know!

Please note:

London's new crime and thriller festival Capital Crime is to offer librarians and people on low incomes discounted tickets in an aim to become widely accessible.
The festival is offering librarians 40% off standard ticket prices and has made 30 tickets available through the scheme. Twenty discounted tickets (£50) have also been made available for those on low incomes. Capital Crime will assess each application on a case by case basis, but have the following guidelines that applicants will be on some form of state support or have an income of less than £13,000 per year.
Capital Crime co-founder David Headley said: “We’re acutely aware of the important role librarians play in supporting authors and promoting books and this is our way of saying thanks and giving something back to the community at a time when libraries are under real pressure.”
Co-founder Adam Hamdy added: “I’ve experienced grinding poverty and know that people don’t lose their passions or interests simply because they’re going through a rough patch financially. Thanks to libraries, books are freely available to those on low incomes and Capital Crime is recognising that with the low income ticket scheme. We want everyone to be able to come and meet their favourite authors and creatives.”
This year’s inaugural festival takes place at the Grand Connaught Rooms from the 26th to 28th September.
Details of how to apply for the discounted tickets can be found on the Capital Crime website: www.capitalcrime.org

Home | Capital Crime Writing Festival

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for that. Think I'm away, but if not I'll come and shout hooray as you finish your talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice interview with Markus Zusak

Amusement I thought this was lovely

Back