Litopia

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amusement Writing memes (add your favourites)

Pamela Jo

LV

Awards
Thank you @Pamela Jo.
I looked once at doing a personalised mug of that sort in the UK-based series 'I'd rather be...' BUT that was surprisingly pricey, and the mugs are big and heavy.
This was years ago but when we lived in the UK we had mugs made with photos I'd taken of the kids. Wasn't expensive then, but....it was a long time ago.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
LV

Well, I’d love that! To be frank, there’s no money to be made from merch, at least, not in the Zazzle way of doing things. But I think it would be great fun…

Seriously, if anyone has some artistic ability, open up a new thread and let’s do it!

Pamela Jo

LV

Awards
Well, I’d love that! To be frank, there’s no money to be made from merch, at least, not in the Zazzle way of doing things. But I think it would be great fun…

Seriously, if anyone has some artistic ability, open up a new thread and let’s do it!
More Etsy than Zazzle? The discussion began with this mug. Yes, I think you are right. Some of the artistic Litopians could maybe make some money while publicising Litopia and creating esprit d corp. Rachel has a market stall in Paris I think. She was selling earrings for the 279627429_10159892834630185_5945011391766828356_n.jpg Ukraine relief effort.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
LV

More Etsy than Zazzle? The discussion began with this mug. Yes, I think you are right. Some of the artistic Litopians could maybe make some money while publicising Litopia and creating esprit d corp. Rachel has a market stall in Paris I think. She was selling earrings for the View attachment 11902 Ukraine relief effort.
So let me open up a new thread in Cafe Life, cos this one isn't directly related to writing memes…