Amusement Writing memes (add your favourites)

Fanfare! Is this a record?

Thank you!

Well, I’d love that! To be frank, there’s no money to be made from merch, at least, not in the Zazzle way of doing things. But I think it would be great fun…

Seriously, if anyone has some artistic ability, open up a new thread and let’s do it!

Well, I’d love that! To be frank, there’s no money to be made from merch, at least, not in the Zazzle way of doing things. But I think it would be great fun…

Seriously, if anyone has some artistic ability, open up a new thread and let’s do it!
More Etsy than Zazzle? The discussion began with this mug. Yes, I think you are right. Some of the artistic Litopians could maybe make some money while publicising Litopia and creating esprit d corp. Rachel has a market stall in Paris I think. She was selling earrings for the279627429_10159892834630185_5945011391766828356_n.jpg Ukraine relief effort.

More Etsy than Zazzle? The discussion began with this mug. Yes, I think you are right. Some of the artistic Litopians could maybe make some money while publicising Litopia and creating esprit d corp. Rachel has a market stall in Paris I think. She was selling earrings for theView attachment 11902 Ukraine relief effort.
So let me open up a new thread in Cafe Life, cos this one isn't directly related to writing memes…

Fanfare! Is this a record?

Thank you!

Back