Amusement Writing memes (add your favourites)

Fanfare! Is this a record?

Thank you!

Me too, huh? I mean, I've asked so many Woody Allen fans, Why? What am I missing? What don't I get? I've yet to be convinced.

I did like the Woody Allen bagel character in Sausage Party, though.
Sure some of the characters he created are funny, but before the thing that came out about two-timing Mia Farrow with his adopted daughter- he was supposed to be the intellectual woman's sex symbol. One reason I've never considered myself much of an intellectual. Among many New Yorker's of a certain age he is still a bit of a sex symbol. I watched "What's New Pussycat" with Peter O Toole the other day because growing up there was a whole mystique about that film that excluded children. I watched out of curiosity to see what the fuss was about. The Woody Allen character made me throw up in my mouth a little. The whole thing was very 60's "Who needs story -lets just get high." Peter O Toole was f'n gorgeous though. Brian Blessed and he came to acting about the same time and knew each other well. Blessed did better for himself. Maybe it was having to quit school and become an undertakers assistant at 14. Blessed would be my sex symbol over Allen any day.

Fanfare! Is this a record?

Thank you!

Back