Inspiration! These are the kind of readers you want

We all need a bit of it in these strange times...

Loglines, pitches, etc

Event Write By the Sea Comp/LIterary

Pamela Jo

Oct 26, 2021
Wexford, Ireland
ON Facebook I follow w paranormal women's fiction. This was an exchange today. It's not unusual either. These readers are committed. Most authors are self-published.

Im trying to find this book I read years ago....I can't remember its name. I thought that it was going to be a series and was waiting and waiting for the next one then it finally just faded from my memory. I realize that by now it may have come out but I dont remember the author or anything!!! It took place in Washington state and had to do with a mirror like lake. The town wasn't obvious to most people unless they had magic. The woman who was talked into moving there to take over, had grown up there but her father sent her and her mom away,,,,,something like she had opened a gate to demons by accident!
Does this ring any bells with anyone? If you know which book it is please let me know!!! I have tried to go though my kindle to find it and man thats a big job!

Dora Rae
Top contributor
There are a couple Authors that have Washington PWF books. I know that Yasmine Galenorn-Author has one that is similar as far as being in Wa. I want to say it was hidden to non magicals in the series I had read so maybe the other series that she did …
See more

Jennifer Dodge Fuller
Sounds like the Whisper Hollow trilogy from Yasmine Galenorn

Loglines, pitches, etc

Event Write By the Sea Comp/LIterary

Back