Service Update The Forums Reorganisation Has Finished

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
I’m pleased to tell you that the forums reorganisation I mentioned in this post a week ago has now finished.

I hope you’ll agree that the main forums page view now looks radically cleaner and simpler. As you’ll see, it demonstrates that the forums here revolve around the three pillars of Café Life, The Huddle and The Lab.

And of course, you’ll see links to our growing range of other facilities for Litopians, such as the Blogs and of course our on-demand video seminars.

Café Life is now a heavyweight, broad-church forum that embraces an awful lot of activities here, from the Book Club to Self-Publishing. As such, there is the risk that threads might become disordered, easy to miss or difficult to follow coherently.

Fortunately, there’s an effective answer to this. You’ll see it at the top the main Café Life home page:
Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 12-28-16 Café Life.png

That’s right – say hello to Prefixes!

You’ll find them explained more in this sticky post… but they’re very simple.

To see all the threads grouped by one topic – let’s say the Book Club – simply click the Book Club prefix. It’s as easy as that.

And here’s a helpful hint. If there are new (unread) threads since your last visit in your selected prefix, the little badge appears somewhat darker. Otherwise, it’s on a lighter background. So you can easily tell which topics you should catch up on.

Hope this reog meets with your approval… and there’s lots more to come :)

Last edited:
Back