Fanfare! Swansong Prize!

Book Review: Pity the reader, Kurt Vonnegut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah F

Jan 18, 2020
Yay! My short story A Schoolgirl's Swansong has won 2nd place in Writing Magazine 750 word competition. It's now published in their August issue (on sale now). You can also read it on line (including rather lovely judge's comments) on

Thank you to my huddler critiquers. You know who you are. :)

Attachments

• Hannah Swansong_WM2nd.jpg
    Hannah Swansong_WM2nd.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Just read it through, last line made me shiver, brilliant! Congratulations! :dizzy:

A huge congrats! So pleased for you :) It's a great little story and much tighter than when I first saw it. You're gathering your credentials. It'll be a book published soon xx r

Yay! Well done Hannah that’s fab. I was trying to guess what she was turning into, then realised I didn’t read the title properly!

Yay! My short story A Schoolgirl's Swansong has won 2nd place in Writing Magazine 750 word competition. It's now published in their August issue (on sale now). You can also read it on line (including rather lovely judge's comments) on

Well done!!!!

Well done Hannah. Good to read you have had success with your writing. A well written and imaginative story.
Best wishes
Paul

Better late than never? I just read your beautiful story Hannah! Wonderfully written. Such a deserved win! Huge congratulations to you!

Just seen this.. OMG Congratulations!! wonderful story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Book Review: Pity the reader, Kurt Vonnegut

Back