Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
Saw this at my bus stop in Baker St the other day:
RYAN-Radbyrne.jpg

Intrigued, this (fairly crappy) piece of journalism is all I could find online.

It's a book promo, folks!

Will it go viral? has it already?

Love to see guerilla stuff like this going on...

I didn't get that far, so to that extent, it failed. But if only one in a 1000 looks it up / gets free book, then it's working nicely. Same principle as all outdoor advertising, busses, etc. They have enormous coverage.

And btw, this is technically criminal damage, at least in the UK.

Very interesting, but it would wear thin very quickly. The novel Trim Tab is free on Kindle unlimited.

One Amazon reviewer complains that due to the stickers his son could not see the 'wait' sign on the pedestrian crossing. So could this advertising campaign be too dangerous in more ways than one?

To stick it just exactly there is to be something that rhymes with cat, but looks as if it rhymes with swat.

Intruiged by the miles the author (+/- his mates) must have clocked up sticking these things up from Newcastle to London I downloaded the free Kindle sample. I am not tempted to shell out the £4.99 for the rest.

It's basically a wannabe Bond memoir written as though by Dan Brown with more product placement than even the films.

Nice marketing idea I suppose (if he wasn't compromising public saftey), but you can't polish a turd.

Intruiged by the miles the author (+/- his mates) must have clocked up sticking these things up from Newcastle to London I downloaded the free Kindle sample. I am not tempted to shell out the £4.99 for the rest.

It's basically a wannabe Bond memoir written as though by Dan Brown with more product placement than even the films.

Nice marketing idea I suppose (if he wasn't compromising public saftey), but you can't polish a turd.
o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contraction Pains

L

Happy Birthday, Steven McC.

Back