A question for Pete about Self Publishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
We're half-way through our Pop-Up Submissions month, and I'm really enjoying it. I got a bit brain-dead for the final ms last night - sorry Howard - but it serves me right for attempting too many.

There are two more Sundays this month, and fyi, I've decided to do a few more over half-term and Christmas, dates here.

We're half-way through our Pop-Up Submissions month, and I'm really enjoying it. I got a bit brain-dead for the final ms last night - sorry Howard - but it serves me right for attempting too many.

There are two more Sundays this month, and fyi, I've decided to do a few more over half-term and Christmas, dates here.

Not a problem, @AgentPete . Your analysis was still invaluable. I did get the feeling you had more to say about Dara, however, and you indicated that you might continue a thought in another environment ("There's something not quite working. There's one comment I want to make to you that is not immediately obvious and would actually help a lot..." you said). Do you think you could maybe finish that thought either here on on email? I would be extremely interested to hear the rest, but I also know how busy you are!

Almost certainly not :( First reactions are the ones that count. To give you a genuine first-reaction, I’d have to wait now for a couple of months, I’m afraid (I was being overly optimistic). But get over to The Mash and round up some fellow Litopians for their own reactions, that’s what it’s for...

No worries, Pete. I was just checking there wasn't something more you wanted to add. I shall make good use of The Mash to move this further.
Thanks again for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop-Up Submissions 13/08/17

A question for Pete about Self Publishing

Back