Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon, scribes. Joined up today and looking forward to being part of, what I hear, is a splendid club. Cheers. Dave. Now to work out how to sort the avatar . .
Hello Dave, I've only been here ten days myself and find it is just as you say, a splendid club. I'm curious to know how you "heard" about it... I simply stumbled on it while pressing the wrong keys by mistake. And then they say there's no such thing as luck striking... well this proves them wrong, I think. :)

Hello Dave, I've only been here ten days myself and find it is just as you say, a splendid club. I'm curious to know how you "heard" about it... I simply stumbled on it while pressing the wrong keys by mistake. And then they say there's no such thing as luck striking... well this proves them wrong, I think. :)
Hi Eva. Doing things accidentally on line has become second nature to me, it seems. I am proposing a TV series to various agents at the moment and found myself on here. Can't remember how exactly. Hey ho, onwards we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back