BookBub?

Myths about Traditional Publishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon, scribes. Joined up today and looking forward to being part of, what I hear, is a splendid club. Cheers. Dave. Now to work out how to sort the avatar . .
Hello Dave, I've only been here ten days myself and find it is just as you say, a splendid club. I'm curious to know how you "heard" about it... I simply stumbled on it while pressing the wrong keys by mistake. And then they say there's no such thing as luck striking... well this proves them wrong, I think. :)

Hello Dave, I've only been here ten days myself and find it is just as you say, a splendid club. I'm curious to know how you "heard" about it... I simply stumbled on it while pressing the wrong keys by mistake. And then they say there's no such thing as luck striking... well this proves them wrong, I think. :)
Hi Eva. Doing things accidentally on line has become second nature to me, it seems. I am proposing a TV series to various agents at the moment and found myself on here. Can't remember how exactly. Hey ho, onwards we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BookBub?

Myths about Traditional Publishing

Back