So you’re minding your own business in the jungle one day, when suddenly - this monkey lurches out and grabs your camera. And shoots some selfies. So the question is – who owns the copyright?
No, this isn’t the silly season (although it may sound like it). Join us to explore a fascinating legal issue.
Links to other stories featured in this show:
- Wikipedia In Weird Monkey Selfie Battle
- Northestern Uni files suit against author for copyright infringement
- Senator Quits Montana Race After Charge Of Plagiarism
- Tennis Writer Suspended for Plagiarism Allegation
- Mob Kills Woman And 2 Girls Over 'Blasphemous' Facebook Post
- John Green books come under parental fire again
- Jesse Ventura wins $1.8 million in "American Sniper" defamation case
- Amazon Makes Plea to Authors to Quiet Down
- How Would Hachette Frame An Antitrust Suit Against Amazon?
Photo by William Brawley
Download the show as mp3 file