Fanfare! LITFEST 2023

Dates for LITFEST

• Total voters

Poll Zodiac Signs of Litopia

Question: Shall We Stop ChatGPT From Visiting the Colony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very (“v”), v v v v v v v v v v v sadly, I will not be able to travel to London for that week(end) in April. :( I know I have been Mia, and I’m sorry to say I will be MIA then too. Please drink too much and become rowdy and get kicked out from somewhere posh and pour one out for me!!
We PROMISE faithfully to do all as you ask ;)

For the London Litfest (!), we've provisionally booked The Street Easy in Exmouth Market, London for the 22nd of April 2023. I've been speaking with Ruby there, and she sent the details below:

While our menu may change between now and then, we try to cater to all groups and have some lovely vegan, veggie and pescatarian dishes, with lots more to come.
You can find our current menu at www.thestreeteasy.com
We’re pretty good for gluten free as well, we basically have a ’something for everyone’ policy, so should have dishes for everyone but feel free to pass on my email if anyone has any concerns.

I’ll include a link at the bottom for a virtual ‘walk-through’ of the site, we’ve changed the layout since then but it’s still pretty similar, and you can get an idea for the space. We have mingling areas and proper table seating so can cater for all sorts!

Walk-through: Google Maps

It looks quite perfect, we can move around and mingle and eat to our heart's content :)

(@Izuku Midoriya and @RK Capps , @Barbara and I are having a dire case of FOMO at the thoughts of a Sydney Litfest. Just been pondering which child/kidney/car I can sell off :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll Zodiac Signs of Litopia

Question: Shall We Stop ChatGPT From Visiting the Colony?

Back