Fanfare! LITFEST 2023

Dates for LITFEST

• Total voters

Poll Zodiac Signs of Litopia

Question: Shall We Stop ChatGPT From Visiting the Colony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find somewhere/someone to look after the dog. She is a bit calmer since she's been on the hash biscuits, but she has bitten six people so far this year – mostly bin men and the post lady – which makes potential solutions more limited.

Whole new twist on 'rescue dog' – this is a dog from whom people need to be rescued.

But I need to work on it. So, provisionally, yes. And I'll check out the pistachio cream provision.
Did you adopt the dog? What type is she? Do you have any history or inciting incident(s)? Are all the bites at your home border?

I'm a behaviourist. You can DM me if you prefer. :dog:

Okay, DATES, mark 2.

March 25th
April 22nd or 29th

Both Saturday. Have a think... I might try to do a wee poll....

Might be an idea to ask whether there are any of those dates that people can't make? Or you will likely get an even spread of votes for each, with no way of knowing whether any is a deal breaker for someone keen to come.

I can do any of the dates, but I'd rather stay out of March. Spring breakers are wild, and I'd rather not get in trouble on the plane.

Much as I would LOVE to come and join you, it's all looking a bit too difficult for me. But if things change, I'll happily fit in around whatever dates you all decide, so I'll keep an eye on your plans :) I know it'll be fun!

Is the 22 the date? I'm planning on flying up on Thursday, be there Friday. Not like anyone needs to entertain me lol. I love backpacking around cities. But I'll be there until Monday afternoon. So I'll be around if there is a day 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll Zodiac Signs of Litopia

Question: Shall We Stop ChatGPT From Visiting the Colony?

Back