Jane Austen Fans!!

Sexist Expressions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

georginaK

Georgina Key
Mar 16, 2019
Houston, TX
I just joined Litopia due to a friend's recommendation and am looking forward to getting to know the community and sharing ideas. I live in Texas but was born and raised in England (mostly just outside London, although we moved around a lot). I recently finished my first novel and am starting to look for representation (although I'm considering self-publishing too). I love to read and discuss books, and although I've been writing my whole life, I've not pursued the publishing side before, so I'm looking for tips and support in that area. But mostly I'm excited to be part of a group that values reading and writing as much as I do. Thanks for having me--georgina

I just joined Litopia due to a friend's recommendation and am looking forward to getting to know the community and sharing ideas. I live in Texas but was born and raised in England (mostly just outside London, although we moved around a lot). I recently finished my first novel and am starting to look for representation (although I'm considering self-publishing too). I love to read and discuss books, and although I've been writing my whole life, I've not pursued the publishing side before, so I'm looking for tips and support in that area. But mostly I'm excited to be part of a group that values reading and writing as much as I do. Thanks for having me--georgina
Welcome, and Happy St. Patrick's Day from Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Austen Fans!!

Sexist Expressions?

Back