Book Review: Things that go bump

On This Sunday's Pop-Ups...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendy maryla

Basic
May 2, 2018
Krakow, Poland
Hello, I've just joined Litopia and am looking forward to meeting fellow-writers. I work in international education, but my true passion is, and always has been, writing. I have been agented before, but seem to be jinxed in that department ... my last literary agent had to close down his business about 18 months ago. So, there goes yet another unpublished novel of mine, waiting for a more fortuitous day - or another agent?

Would love to connect with other writers - so please, do connect!

Wendy

Welcome Wendy Marla. As a newcomer here myself, I have been delighted to join this wonderful group of very bright and very talented writers. I too have had an agent, a very good one, who retired. Now I'm looking for another one to help me publish two nonfiction books and a novella. Let us know how it goes for you.

Many thanks for the welcome. :)
I write both literary and upper end commercial fiction. Almost all my novels involve a love story element, but with much more. My latest one - which I'm currently trying to find an agent for - was inspired by my trip to Rwanda in 2016. It's a kind of cross-over between Bridget Jones' Diary and A thousand Splendid Suns - a
mixed-race love story
What about you? I assume you're also a writer?

Hi Wendy – I've just joined too.

What work do you do in international education? I work at a British school in Spain. We have students from all over the world (although most are either Spanish or Russian...)

Here's to the int. ed. fellowship..!

Hi Wendy – I've just joined too.

What work do you do in international education? I work at a British school in Spain. We have students from all over the world (although most are either Spanish or Russian...)

Here's to the int. ed. fellowship..!

Hello and welcome likewise! I used to teach English in our school (I'm one of the co-founders), but now am involved more in the behind-the-scenes administrative side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book Review: Things that go bump

On This Sunday's Pop-Ups...

Back