Dandelion Break Boring Book Summary - A Challenge

News Alert! Weird, wyrd, arcane and eldritch Impending Submission Opportunity

What are you reading at the moment? Recommendations welcome

No, I preferred Laurel. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Sorry - re Hardy. Not read any to be hones. It was a cheap shot to allow me to make the joke. Yes, I'm extremely shallow :)

And now... I have another Hardy one lined up too for the future.
Laurel was definitely the brains of the outfit...

I have mixed feelings about T Hardy. Had to read him for A level many moons ago. Life being short, and so much else to read, I wouldn't recommend.

'They all die in the end' could summarise any of the three that I have read.

On the edge of my seat for your next boring Hardy book.

Laurel was definitely the brains of the outfit...

On the edge of my seat for your next boring Hardy book.
Yes, Stan did all the heavy lifting behind the scenes - writing and admin. "Babe" as Ollie was known was more often than not golfing or having a drink. I loved their work. Have all their stuff on CD.

There's an excellent documentary on Sky - it may also be on Netfilx too. Laurel & Hardy doc.

I'm tempted to post my Hardy (T) one in a moment.

Yes, Stan did all the heavy lifting behind the scenes - writing and admin. "Babe" as Ollie was known was more often than not golfing or having a drink. I loved their work. Have all their stuff on CD.

There's an excellent documentary on Sky - it may also be on Netfilx too. Laurel & Hardy doc.

I'm tempted to post my Hardy (T) one in a moment.
I'm with you on Stan & Ollie - we're big fans in our house too. You've probably seen that great biopic from a few years back - Steve Coogan as Laurel is uncanny.

Yes, the L&H film was great. Coogan's one of my fav funny people - and what an impressionist.

Have you watched him and Rob Brydon's 'The Trip' series?

Yes, the L&H film was great. Coogan's one of my fav funny people - and what an impressionist.

Have you watched him and Rob Brydon's 'The Trip' series?
Yep - big Coogan fans here too. Love the Trip.

And I feel like I used to know Tommy Saxondale, back in the day, with fond memories. When dementia gets me, I will recall him as if he was real.

News Alert! Weird, wyrd, arcane and eldritch Impending Submission Opportunity

What are you reading at the moment? Recommendations welcome

Back