Writing memes (add your favourites)

Fanfare! Is this a record?

Thank you!

Pushit - Salt n' Peppa's here.
Not quite sure I understand your Salt n' Peppa reference, sorry.
They missed chickenshit from the list.
I once invited my then-husband-to-be, and an American guy who was like Eddie Murphy on speed, to take over my English class. I was teaching a bunch of secretaries at Agip Petroli in Rome. All very respectable ladies. I wanted to them to experience the differences between British and American English. Hmm. It quickly 'degenerated' into a lesson on the word shit. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. Two grown men shouting out uses of the word and then cracking up with laughter. The secretaries sat open-mouthed, but when the lads had finished, gave them a standing ovation.
You can step in shit, slip some shit, sell shit, smoke shit, talk shit, eat shit, know shit, don't know shit, paddle up a river of shit, shit on someone, have someone shit on you, take shit, not give a shit, have a shit, shit (noun and verb), be a shit or a shithead, and to confuse people further you can eat shitake.
I seem to remember that my 'Eddie Murphy' had some other, more colourful, uses of the word too.

I once invited my then-husband-to-be, and an American guy who was like Eddie Murphy on speed, to take over my English class. I was teaching a bunch of secretaries at Agip Petroli in Rome. All very respectable ladies. I wanted to them to experience the differences between British and American English. Hmm. It quickly 'degenerated' into a lesson on the word shit. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. Two grown men shouting out uses of the word and then cracking up with laughter. The secretaries sat open-mouthed, but when the lads had finished, gave them a standing ovation.
You can step in shit, slip some shit, sell shit, smoke shit, talk shit, eat shit, know shit, don't know shit, paddle up a river of shit, shit on someone, have someone shit on you, take shit, not give a shit, have a shit, shit (noun and verb), be a shit or a shithead, and to confuse people further you can eat shitake.
I seem to remember that my 'Eddie Murphy' had some other, more colourful, uses of the word too.
shit stirrer, shitface, shit sandwich, pile o' shit . . .

That would make a great short story. My theory is the most respectable ladies have secrets.

Fanfare! Is this a record?

Thank you!

Back