Some holiday fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikky Lee

Nikky Lee
Jul 27, 2018
New Zealand
Hi folks,

Is anyone interested in being a writing accountability buddy over the holidays? (Bit like what we had going for NanoWriMo?) I have a pile of writing I've been putting off until the holidays and I thought it an accountability partner or two would be a good motivator—especially if I have to "report" back each day with what I've done.

How I would envision it working:
- Private chat in the Writing Groups.
- Each participant would post their writing activity each day/as many days as you can (obviously the stat days might prove a challenge). You doesn't necessarily have to post word count, just whatever writing activity you've done, even if you when for a 20 minute walk and contemplated your story.
- If you feel so inclined you are welcome to share what you've written: maybe a section you're having trouble with, or your favourite line of the day or a paragraph or two (nothing too long, otherwise it gets out of hand).

Anyone keen?

Sweet! I'm happy for people to jump in and out as they're available. I probably won't be able to do xmas or boxing day either.

Okay, I've set up a private group in Writing Groups. If anyone else would like to join in, post in this thread or private message me to get added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Favourite Reads of 2019

Some holiday fun

Back