Help! Would anyone like to nominate my book?

Fanfare! New Release and a New Contract!!

Book Review: Wolf Hall: Page to screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond

Basic
Oct 1, 2014
USA
Amazon has a new program called Kindle Scout. It's sort of like America's Got Talent for writers, where the audience gets to decide who goes through to the next round. Nominating a book doesn't cost anything and you can get free kindle books for participating. Unfortunately, Kindle Scout is only available in the USA for the time being, so that probably leaves most of you out.

Last edited:
Yep, leaves me out in the cold. Typical in some respects. So in other words they only want American authors...

Quite often these things also work in Canada but not this time. I managed to find the book and clicked the nominate button but nothing happened.:oops:

I would sorry but I'm also in the UK. Good luck though!

Another Brit. Sorry, Diamond. What's the book? Has Kindle been good for you thus far? Wondering whether to give it a go with a book already in hard copy.

Katie-Ellen, even though my books aren't exactly best sellers, in terms of sales Amazon has been better to me than Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Oyster, Scribd and iTunes combined. After hanging out with other self-published writers for a while I can tell you that digital is the way to go. I have seen stats tossed around that claim indies average a thousand ebooks sold to one physical copy. Speaking from my own experience, that sounds about right.

Last edited:
That's interesting, thanks, Diamond. I did try to nominate, the button might not have known where I live and I might have sneaked past, but the button said 'you shall not pass.' Is your handle, Diamond, based on your character in this book, Diamond of the Rugged Division ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfare! New Release and a New Contract!!

Book Review: Wolf Hall: Page to screen.

Back