Vote for your favorite Flash Entry!

Buy your cat a laptop

Fanfare! Back In The Saddle Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best wishes to you and your family, hope things get better for you. Real life has a way of interfering doesn't it?

And where would I go to vote? I've been looking around and have yet to find it.

Voted!
There are several good ones and it would be nice to vote for more than one (ie: ranking) in future polls.

I think we should allow non-members of Litopia to pay £3 for a vote. As long as their taste in writing matches our own.
(residents outside the UK, please feel free to ignore this post.)

EDIT Actually, you should feel free to ignore it where ever you are from. Just in case you were wondering.

The voting poll is finally up and running. Please forgive me for the lapse. Family issues pulled my mind away for a few days. My wife's begun her radiation treatments and we both have exhaled finally. I promise I'll be more timely next flashtravaganza!

Not funny for her or you. Best wishes for the effects not to hit her hard, that they'll do the job, and kindly. There is stuff out there, info for things to make side effects less uncomfortable. x

The voting poll is finally up and running. Please forgive me for the lapse. Family issues pulled my mind away for a few days. My wife's begun her radiation treatments and we both have exhaled finally. I promise I'll be more timely next flashtravaganza!
Had a killer migraine last night, I just reread this and realised what it said... thinking of you both. My mum had heavy bouts of radio therapy, it's not pleasent and affects everyone differently, hopefully she will continue to feel very little in the way of sie-effects at all, it did help mum a lot, here's hoping it's a similar story for your situation xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buy your cat a laptop

Fanfare! Back In The Saddle Again

Back