Fanfare! Update On My Crazy Writing Life

Help! Crash, Bang Wallop - or Even Flow?

Fanfare! My publishing independence day/month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Rose

Basic
Sep 13, 2014
Indiana, USA
Hey everyone! I've missed so much here lately. The Houses are named, and there seem to be people ringing gongs all over the place! LOL!!

My second book in The Weathermen series - Obsession By Design - releases July 3rd, and the third one - The Price Of Secrecy - will release next month.

I've also just signed the contract for a follow up to Ravenna's first book with Evernight - Snowbound. This one is called One Naughty Fantasy, and will also release next month. Both Snowbound and One Naughty Fantasy are part of Evernight's Romance On The Go line. One Naughty Fantasy contains the same three main characters as Snowbound, and I have a third book planned for those three as well.

The Weathermen will have twelve books total, and I am having a blast with this futuristic series!

Here's the blurb for The Weathermen series:
The year is 2124 and something has gone terribly wrong with The Madeline Project. Designed to control weather, the computer program is now functioning on its own, thanks to a virus called Tommy Twister. Earth’s surface is bombarded with unpredictable, spontaneous severe storms. If you’re not underground, you have little chance of survival.

Several teams of storm chasers from all over the planet risk their lives trying to collect data during the storms, in the hopes it will help researchers shut down the program. Meanwhile, a group of men work behind the scenes controlling all of Earth’s communications systems. They have the power and the money to keep the Storm Troopers supplied with equipment and the latest technology, and they will stop at nothing to find the hackers responsible for sending The Madeline Project rogue.

Ruthless, greedy, and powerful, these men were at the top of the communications industry when The Madeline Project turned into a nightmare, and they still run their empires. Living underground hasn’t changed anything for them. It’s only increased their supremacy and reputation. They call themselves The Weathermen…

And here is the blurb for One Naughty Fantasy:
Nina Santangeles has decided to give her lovers, Cameron Easton and Alex Gable, their ultimate fantasy. Dressed in a red plaid skirt, cotton blouse, Bobby socks, and saddle shoes, she surprises them during a presentation they’re giving for architecture and design students at a university lecture hall, causing quite a stir.

When her men take her back to their hotel suite with the intention of punishing her for the naughty behavior as part of their role play fantasy, how far will she let them go?

Last edited:
Welcome back, glad to hear things are progressing for you. Your upcoming work sounds interesting, best of luck with the name change.

I'm sorry to hear about Siren-Bookstrand, but independent of the details I know you've made the decision that will be best for you. And it sounds as if you have as much success in your little finger as do I aspire to ever attain!

Stormy seas leading up to an interesting new series. On wards and upwards as the say, as long as you are writing, it's as close to perfect as possible.

Congrats Tara! Your output is irrepressible.
Interesting that you are writing the Weathermen series. Unless I am missing something, this is a radical departure from your usual genre? What made you decide to do that & was it difficult?

Congrats Tara! Your output is irrepressible.
Interesting that you are writing the Weathermen series. Unless I am missing something, this is a radical departure from your usual genre? What made you decide to do that & was it difficult?

It's not really a departure. The books are still erotic romance, including some BDSM elements in each of them. I've merely changed the setting from a contemporary one to a fictional future Earth state. :) They're still romances, in that the stories are character driven and center on the romance within each one, but I've woven the story of finding the hackers and taking back The Madeline Project into the books as well so there will be a resolution by book twelve. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help! Crash, Bang Wallop - or Even Flow?

Fanfare! My publishing independence day/month

Back