The Google Searches of Writers

On Your Shelf...

Keep your day jobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recurve bows - are they the ones with a double curve that are very difficult to draw? You could probably transfix two publishers at once with one of those...hmmmm...
Yeah, it had a 55-pound draw at 28 inches. Doesn't sound like a lot, but it was. I did put a couple arrows straight through the bales of hay, and was all like, "THE CARNAGE!!"

We had to build a solid fence as a backstop to our archery range. Lost too many arrows in the neighbor's barley field! I used to teach archery...but I'm not very good at it. I can hit the target about half the time...
I set up against a tree in front of a dirt hill, and it was still hard to find them once in a while. But if I was way high and got over the hill, beyond was nothing but forest and underbrush, and I was like, "well, now I have seven arrows..."
And as far as archery goes, unless you're like ranked competitively, hitting the target half the time is pretty darn good! That's why they lined up a hundred archers and shot in the general direction of an army, and then said hell with it switched over to arbalests!

A number of Google employees would have to collaborate to break the encryption and discover your search history, and such a thing would be noticed.

And would also make one hell of a story plot. Like, say, to catch an international band of terrorists, starring Antonio Banderas as quiet but brave Google middle-manager Esteves.

Nicole GO!!

A number of Google employees would have to collaborate to break the encryption and discover your search history, and such a thing would be noticed.

And would also make one hell of a story plot. Like, say, to catch an international band of terrorists, starring Antonio Banderas as quiet but brave Google middle-manager Esteves.

Nicole GO!!
*scribbles notes furiously* Danny Trejo needs to work his way in here as well. Which naturally also means Michelle Rodriguez. A+ cast so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Your Shelf...

Keep your day jobs...

Back