Fanfare! Submission Gong

13 Writing Conferences in February 2017

ProWritingAid opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking stock writing the synopses for all the books as I feel i should know where series one is going. Plus writig book 2.

Got lots going on at the mo...sssshhhh...I just asked LEGO for advice on pitching to them my characters as mini-figures collectables. Elemons combining to make Molemons is ideal for lego and I have an idea to make it into a complementary game to the first set of card games and book. It's late so I might be on the wacky-no-sleep mode causing a slight malfunctioning ambition.

I'm taking stock writing the synopses for all the books as I feel i should know where series one is going. Plus writig book 2.

Got lots going on at the mo...sssshhhh...I just asked LEGO for advice on pitching to them my characters as mini-figures collectables. Elemons combining to make Molemons is ideal for lego and I have an idea to make it into a complementary game to the first set of card games and book. It's late so I might be on the wacky-no-sleep mode causing a slight malfunctioning ambition.
Don't be daft, that's a great idea :)

GONG TIMES SIX!

Damn, it feels good.:cool:

Woo hoo!
partycat-partytime-med.jpg

Injected @Emurelda ? I so hate needles! Oh wait, not really, so go for it. *Raises a needle full of positive thoughts* :p

I have a few full syringes here...oh, wait, they're filled with Dectomax livestock drench, not positive thoughts. Hmm...I suppose you're not interested in that. Of course, being free of internal parasites is positive. :) But never mind--go for it! Good luck! Winging positive thoughts your way!

What's your target demographic with the board games? The first thing that comes to mind is the LEGO Technic series, and the Bionicle characters. The LEGO pieces are more complex, designed for an older child.
$_86.JPG 6568379419_bc125afd6c_b.jpg 8363442211_000941e573_b.jpg

YES. I've lost one already this week.
Izzy's gotten bad enough that he actually has kind of a "hair band problem." He pretty much does nothing with his day anymore, except stick his head in my wife's purse, poke around the coffee table at dinner, and stand and wait by her makeup basket, looking for them. It was bad enough before I made the horrible decision to start playing fetch with them. I shoot it down the hall, and he charges down and snaps it up, and then runs back and drops it at my feet.

Izzy's gotten bad enough that he actually has kind of a "hair band problem." He pretty much does nothing with his day anymore, except stick his head in my wife's purse, poke around the coffee table at dinner, and stand and wait by her makeup basket, looking for them. It was bad enough before I made the horrible decision to start playing fetch with them. I shoot it down the hall, and he charges down and snaps it up, and then runs back and drops it at my feet.

Your cat plays fetch too?? The one cat that likes hair ties is too stubborn/proud to play fetch, but if I leave him alone long enough, he starts playing by himself. The other one loves to run around and fetch.

Your cat plays fetch too?? The one cat that likes hair ties is too stubborn/proud to play fetch, but if I leave him alone long enough, he starts playing by himself. The other one loves to run around and fetch.
He always just smacked the hair band around the floor and wrestled with it, but I happened to shoot it for him, and he ran right back to do it again! Izz has the depth of character of a person; I swear it. Little did I know it would be come an
obsessions.jpg

What's your target demographic with the board games? The first thing that comes to mind is the LEGO Technic series, and the Bionicle characters. The LEGO pieces are more complex, designed for an older child.
View attachment 176 View attachment 177 View attachment 178

8-12 years for, ideally both genders though in reality it will probably appeal to the boys market based on research. Having said that the second novel has a card game entitled DAZZLE MODE. All about morphing gem-like Molemons like sapphire, emerald etc. both genders enjoy the collectible features of toys. And am focusing on creating the stories for now and trialling them out.

Really need to steepen that learning curve to churn out all these Elemons Quest novels to the awaiting public :D

View attachment 176 View attachment 177 View attachment 178

Also i wanted to add the mechanic of the game using rock/paper/scissors which would be translated into the physical mini-figure games. As for the combining of the characters...i have an idea but it would require some sort of partnership with a R&D dept at a local uni to test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

13 Writing Conferences in February 2017

ProWritingAid opinions

Back