Fanfare! Submission Gong

13 Writing Conferences in February 2017

ProWritingAid opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although personally I like pixie hoods myself ;)
1016651_157167201134257_2108956919_n.jpg

You know if you really want a cap with bunny ears I'll crochet you one.... just saying ;)

I don't really have a hat with bunny ears lol but i do have a Russian ushanka I save for winter, the fluffy hats with the ear flaps, I love it!

Haha. It's not even quite "writer's block," with me. There'll just be one day, I don't work on the book. I might work on it the next day; it might be a year and a half. I don't question it — I just build furniture out of pallet wood, until I run out of room in the storage unit. Then I serve as beta-reader.

I don't really have a hat with bunny ears lol but i do have a Russian ushanka I save for winter, the fluffy hats with the ear flaps, I love it!
I love hats — finally got a fine gentlemen's topper, to go with my fedoras, tri-corner, straw hat, my grandpa's WWII army corp of engineers cap, etc. Now I just need a fez and a kente kufi hat. And a pith hat.

Haha. It's not even quite "writer's block," with me. There'll just be one day, I don't work on the book. I might work on it the next day; it might be a year and a half. I don't question it — I just build furniture out of pallet wood, until I run out of room in the storage unit. Then I serve as beta-reader.
And what an amazing beta reader you are @Jason Byrne !!!

Ditto Robinne, I'm busy in Avalon with a really impatient cranky Prince who wants to be King. Now the ghost of a sword-smith has popped up unexpectedly ;)

I would like to announce a submission.
Erm..I just submitted. Thank you, nothing to see here.

Well actually it's my first agent submission so it is kinda a big deal :oops:. I know chances are slim but I did my best and am really content with it.

I have one more to do tomorrow and 2 more publishers I want to try too. Exciting plans tomorrow then. :)

Well actually it's my first agent submission so it is kinda a big deal :oops:. I know chances are slim but I did my best and am really content with it.

I have one more to do tomorrow and 2 more publishers I want to try too. Exciting plans tomorrow then. :)

Woo hoo! Congrats and welcome to the club! Where we celebrate each other's efforts and try not to cry at our own. ;) (but seriously, congrats!)

Yay I get to do it I get to do it!
GONG. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

13 Writing Conferences in February 2017

ProWritingAid opinions

Back