Stabbing Is Best Murder, According to Shakespeare

Dressing Up Advice

100 Free copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the movie was terrible, but that scene was waaaaay out there on the brutality scale...
Yeah, it never really got around to having a point. But as soon as Javier Bardem described the tool, you knew someone was going that way, and you had a pretty good idea of who it was going to be. Vis-à-vis Chechov's Rifle.

Yeah, it never really got around to having a point. But as soon as Javier Bardem described the tool, you knew someone was going that way, and you had a pretty good idea of who it was going to be. Vis-à-vis Chechov's Rifle.

My biggest issue with that movie is that I wanted to see what happened after the end of the movie - and that desire was prompted by the single line that Cameron Diaz says at the very end of the film over lunch. I can't remember exactly what it was, but it made me think that we were about to miss out on a crazy revenge flick.

My biggest issue with that movie is that I wanted to see what happened after the end of the movie - and that desire was prompted by the single line that Cameron Diaz says at the very end of the film over lunch. I can't remember exactly what it was, but it made me think that we were about to miss out on a crazy revenge flick.
Oh I completely forgot about her whole character. That's funny, considering.

I love the possibility of being run over by a self-driving car. I can just hear the approach, from inside the cabin (done in the voice of Siri): "Ahhh... yes, can you excuse me please, sir? Sir? Sir? I seem to be intersecting your chosen location. I should be arriving very soon... soon. Sir? SIR? You may wish to adjust your location to accommodate my soon arrival... very soon, now, sir? SIR? I expect I will soon be impacting some portion of your anatomy, sir. It may not be a slight impact, but rather, one which will require repair. Sir?"

I love the possibility of being run over by a self-driving car. I can just hear the approach, from inside the cabin (done in the voice of Siri): "Ahhh... yes, can you excuse me please, sir? Sir? Sir? I seem to be intersecting your chosen location. I should be arriving very soon... soon. Sir? SIR? You may wish to adjust your location to accommodate my soon arrival... very soon, now, sir? SIR? I expect I will soon be impacting some portion of your anatomy, sir. It may not be a slight impact, but rather, one which will require repair. Sir?"
AAM-iRobot.jpg
"You are experiencing a car accident."
"The hell I am AAARGH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dressing Up Advice

100 Free copies

Back