New to Litopia.

The Ice in a Writer's Heart

Runcible writing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Cairns?

I've been watching Offspring. I love it so much. These people are free and easy about just about everything.

They call their boyfirend/girlfriends family in-laws before they're married -- think nothing of having children before getting married -- call intercourse sexing -- and are generally .. delightful.

Perhaps saying I was stuck in Burnley, wasn't being kind to the nice people who live here. There are plenty of places I'd rather be, but in Burnley the air is clear, the countryside breathtaking and the accent... a challenge.

My first book was a children's book and a homage to Steve Irwin. The characters being animals and the moral was to promote conservation and equality. Then I started to explore science fantasy, with witches and Pendle Hill being on my doorstep. My last book, which I've just transferred to a screenplay, is called 'A Love to Live for', and has been my favourite book because it allowed me to tackle my fear of dying and my lack of a faith.

Welcome aboard!
Would question the sanity of a man that moves from Australia to the shit hole that is England, but then, you are a writer, so your sanity is already forfeit.;)

Welcome aboard!
Would question the sanity of a man that moves from Australia to the shit hole that is England, but then, you are a writer, so your sanity is already forfeit.;)
My dad's an Aussie, my mother is English, and after toing and froing as a kid, I met my wife in London, and the rest is history. Just need to sell some books and I'll be writing on a veranda watching the fireflies dance and the marsh flies feast on my lily white legs.

My first book was a children's book and a homage to Steve Irwin. The characters being animals and the moral was to promote conservation and equality. Then I started to explore science fantasy, with witches and Pendle Hill being on my doorstep. My last book, which I've just transferred to a screenplay, is called 'A Love to Live for', and has been my favourite book because it allowed me to tackle my fear of dying and my lack of a faith.

Steve Irwin...so terrible...such a joyful presence. High energy. I sometimes feel if there are 'types' of people. the broadest distinction would be high energy and low energy. Those who energise you, those who at least do not cost you energy, those you can spare energy for, and the lowest energy, where you could never supply enough volts, whatever you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ice in a Writer's Heart

Runcible writing

Back