State-Of-Mind My grandmother died today

Inspiration! Tiffany Yates Martin's course on Multiple POV

Reality Check publishers-dont-use-ai-detection-tools/

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandmother died today at the age of 89. She was a pip who fought cancer, twice, was a union strike delegate for the UAW, and was, in general, a tough bird from Jersey City.

I miss her a great deal.
So sorry for your loss. My dad passed two years ago. It's hardest during the holidays as he stayed with us in hawaii often then. Stay strong.

Oh Jason, I am so sorry. I imagine you and she made quite the party whenever you were together. I'd venture a guess that your pippin' spirit was a gift from her. I hope you're okay. Big hugs. xx

Sad news, Jason. I'm sorry, and my thoughts are with you. This evening I'll raise a glass in your grandmother's honour.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Jason. Your grandmother sounds like quite a woman, no doubt with quite a lot of spunk and someone admired by many. She'll always be with you, I'm sure. Treasure her memory. I never knew any of my grandparents, since all four had passed on before I was born, and that's always been a sad void in my life.

I'm sorry to hear this Jason, what an extraordinary woman, you were lucky to have each other... Be gentle with yourself :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspiration! Tiffany Yates Martin's course on Multiple POV

Reality Check publishers-dont-use-ai-detection-tools/

Back