Help! me spread the word!

Fanfare! Two new contracts!!

Opportunity. Your short story on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

booknut77

Basic
Sep 22, 2014
Wyoming
Whoo Hoo! On the 11th I am unveiling the cover of my upcoming book. Would anyone like to share the event with me on their blogs? Let me know and I'll send you the HTML to post.
Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this.

Alas, I have neither blog nor website nor any form of social media presence that could help with this, otherwise I would pitch in....Good luck with it all, anyway.

I'm in the same boat as Marc Joan. But I hope the unveiling goes well for you and that others who might be able to help pitch in. :D

Well I'm no help either and it's a tad late now. However I do have a facebook 'Page' (as well as profile) if that's any help where it could be posted. I often share my self published novels on the page :D

Thanks Alistair, at this point maybe the best thing you or anyone else could do for me is to check out my blog and tweet out what is happening there or post it on your FB page.
My day on the 12 Days of Christmas event is the 2oth so that would be a good day to shout it out. Here's the link http://normasnovels.blogspot.com/ and thanks for any shout outs I get. You guys are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfare! Two new contracts!!

Opportunity. Your short story on the radio.

Back