What Would You Do? Paying for Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbara

Emeritus
Nov 10, 2017
Cambridgeshire
Happy spring

The May Flash Club is now open and I'm going to once again hand you over to the wonderful @Emily who will once again guest host the Flash Club this month. Emily did such a grand job last time, she may as well do a grand job again. And I already know she has some interesting ideas.

And like last month: we’d be delighted to feature your entries on our Short Story Hunters podcast, which will give you an additional platform. But if for any reason you don’t want your work featured, simply let me know via a PM, because sometimes it's nice to just be flash and free. So get writing, ladies and gents. Your stories may just become part of the show. For the podcast, the stories will need to be 500 words, please, thank you.

Now I'm going to hand you over into Emily's creative hands, and I'll see you again next month.

To participate, please go here

Last edited:
Thank you, @Barbara for handing over the Flash Club reins for the month of May! I’ve Great Plans for some fun writing/creative endeavors :)

This month, there will be two prompts to use in your Flash Fiction: Sunburst and balloons.

BUT, every Saturday, I’ll post a different genre, (using the same prompts: Sunburst and balloons).

The genre for this first week of May is: Sci-fi.

You can post your entries HERE. Looking forward to reading!

Saturday genre-change :)

The prompts Sunburst and balloons remain, but for the next week we'd love some swashbuckling writing in the Pirate genre... Pirate adventure, pirate romance, pirate horror, space pirates... Let us have 'em here!

Saturday genre-change!

The prompts Sunburst and balloons remain, but for the next week we'd love some creepy horror stories... Horrify me here, please!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

June Flash Club is open

What Would You Do? Paying for Reviews

Back