I'm a bit lost

D

Amusement This is How I'm Spending My Saturday...

What a difference a few days make...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrach

Basic
Feb 26, 2019
Nebraska, USA
Hi, everyone. I've been away from Litopia for so long that it seems my old account no longer exists, and the entire website has changed. I don't even see the houses at all anymore. Is there no longer a place to read and critique? Has anything else changed much?

Hello Darrach. Welcome back. Some of us other 'oldies' are still here. The Houses are gone, but yes, we have writing groups for reading and critiquing each other's work, and a lot more going on besides. Pop-Up Submissions are live on Sundays. Have a good look round, nothing is lost. You may need to make a few posts before you can fully access the writing groups. 30 I think (?) (edit: 20)That's just so people don't use them as a drop in, ask for critiques, get them and then immediately disappear, no contribution in return. See the chat button at the top of the screen? That's the place to hang out Sundays at 5 PM GMT for the live Pop Ups.

Last edited:
Hello Darrach. Welcome back. Some of us other 'oldies' are still here. The Houses are gone, but yes, we have writing groups for reading and critiquing each other's work, and a lot more going on besides. Pop-Up Submissions are live on Sundays. Have a good look round, nothing is lost. You may need to make a few posts before you can fully access the writing groups. 30 I think (?) That's just so people don't use them as a drop in, ask for critiques, get them and then immediately disappear, no contribution in return. See the chat button at the top of the screen? That's the place to hang out Sundays at 5 PM GMT for the live Pop Ups.
Sounds great, thank you for that. Does that mean that the writing groups are also closed (to me) for giving critiques to others right now?

Welcome, Darrach. I too came back after years of absence and was a bit confused at first. And I keep going quiet because of work commitments. But it's all good here – interesting discussions, lots about writing, the Pop-Up submissions are great and the people are (still) friendly.

Welcome Darrach. I, too, was a long ago user who returned. I'm still getting used to things so I mostly read and poke around but I like the atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Amusement This is How I'm Spending My Saturday...

What a difference a few days make...

Back