Suggestion How about a story page?

Class-Action Suit Against OpenAI Filed

News Writing contests coming in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela Jo

Oct 26, 2021
Wexford, Ireland
I have gotten some good ideas from the FF contest here. But sometimes I dont want to do that topic or FF.

Since there are many Litopians who also do visual arts would there be interest in having a section where people could submit their photos, paintings, drawings etc for inspiration?

If you are looking for a story idea or just want to do a doodle for practice you could chose one, write a response and post it. No real contest involved but maybe like with Royal Road there could be an award of a coffee or virtual cake? The idea would be another playground for the creative minds on here. More fun things to do.

I for one would love to see what talented Litopians could do with some of my photos. And Vagabond has some powerful art. It doesn't have to be figurative to inspire story. I know there are other visual artists residing in Litopia.
Any thoughts?
For example this young rider at a country fair being egged into a modern fortune teller's caravan by friends.IMG_2646lores.jpeg

I LOVE this idea. Let’s do it! Although it is imperative to remember that we’re all very busy and 0 responses on a prompt does not make it a bad prompt or mean we dislike the OP… we might just be crazy busy!
I agree that is an absolute. This should be pure play on everyone's part. No critiques. No Harm. No Foul. Just doodling on tablecloths and napkins. Though who knows something might spark an idea that turns into a Van Gogh or a new Netflix series.

Great idea. I love all arty thingamybobs as well as literary wotsanames.

Your photo inspired a little snippet from me. I do lots of these and call them hi-coo (as opposed to haiku)

Before foretelling
The fortune teller searched

For her spectacles
You in part inspired this idea Mick. We need more places for minds like yours to play. That Ireland Own's deadline is coming up soon. This is one that has to be sent in -no online shenanigans. Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class-Action Suit Against OpenAI Filed

News Writing contests coming in Ireland

Back