Fanfare! Hodderscape Open Sub in August

Fanfare! Full Manuscript requested!

Unbound - a way to finance your book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Emu! They don't say not to.
"Hodderscape will host its first open submission period from 3rd August to 16th August this year, looking for new voices in science fiction, fantasy and horror."
"Beginning 12 am on the dot, GMT, of 3 August 2015 we will be accepting open submssions for new, hitherto unpublished novels. Please expect to send us a full synopsis of two or three pages, and the first three chapters of your manuscript. We’ll be looking for exciting new voices in science fiction, fantasy and horror. Submissions will close on Sunday 16 August at 11.59 pm GMT exactly."

Yup, Emu! They don't say not to.
"Hodderscape will host its first open submission period from 3rd August to 16th August this year, looking for new voices in science fiction, fantasy and horror."
"Beginning 12 am on the dot, GMT, of 3 August 2015 we will be accepting open submssions for new, hitherto unpublished novels. Please expect to send us a full synopsis of two or three pages, and the first three chapters of your manuscript. We’ll be looking for exciting new voices in science fiction, fantasy and horror. Submissions will close on Sunday 16 August at 11.59 pm GMT exactly."

Am ready poised by the submit button.

48085137.jpg

Okay, I made my submission for book 1. They are open to multiple submissions; they just want to know that you're making multiple submissions, and if so which book it is in the series (1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc). I told them I was submitting book 1, and that book 2 would follow that they might judge the progress of the series.

I'm taking as many shots at them as they'll give me. I've written up a new query letter and synopsis, now for book 2, formatted the first three chapters of book two for submission, and sent that one off as well.

Oh wonderful. I nearly forgot about this! Thanks...getting ready to submit my Noble Beginnings. Am happy with first third of the book just the latter parts needs polishing so will submit for now and polish, polish, polish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfare! Full Manuscript requested!

Unbound - a way to finance your book.

Back