Help

Brilliant Writing Resource!

The Art of the Heart -Felt Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark Lusardi

Hi, I'm new here. Just signed up minutes ago. Can anyone tell me what 'reviewer credits' are? Also, I am supposed to put an image on the site but have no idea how?

First of all welcome Mark. It is great to see you here.

Reviewer credits relate to your activity on Litopia, for example times you log on, respond to a post etc. If you click on the words Reviewer Credits at the top of the screen you will go to another screen which gives you a breakdown of the credits.

To upload an image hover the mouse over the top right-hand side of the screen where it shows your name, then select 'Your profile page'. On your profile page hover your mouse over where your picture should be. If you click on the picture area the avatar editor will open up and you can follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps.

WOw thanks for the info David. Will have an image up soon but what a mystery? I thought, maybe if you were really good (that is as opposed to being really naughty) somebody would come along and review your book! Just a thought. I love reading so if you are a nubee like me and you need a review.........
So who needs review points anyway....whatever they are!

Ok, there I am with my girl, Hayley. She is an amazing artist and created some brilliant cover designs for my first book. See here if you are interested: mysite

Whaddyoo write?
Yes well, I have written just the one thing and it is sort of like a Sci-Fi novel but, to be honest, I'm not sure it really is. No spaceships, ray guns, no struggle against or within a hideous dystopia. It might, by some, be considered more of a philosophical work. So I guess it is Sci-Fi / crossover. How about you. Whaddyoodo?

Yes well, I have written just the one thing and it is sort of like a Sci-Fi novel but, to be honest, I'm not sure it really is. No spaceships, ray guns, no struggle against or within a hideous dystopia. It might, by some, be considered more of a philosophical work. So I guess it is Sci-Fi / crossover. How about you. Whaddyoodo?

That's a good question. I've been doing a synopsis of my long standing opus and there's a couple of key things missing that I have been circling for years - mine's a Victorian Fantasy Sensation Novel with an amnesiac as a main character - and what I have to decide is what he has forgotten - and whether that even matters.

Yours sounds interesting - best SF tends to have some central "what if" at its heart. Which is true of all fiction, I suppose.

Just thought of something as a result of putting my pondering into words - gotta go ponder on the page. Welcome.

Maybe he has forgotten everything! Maybe he doesn't know how he got there. Leaves open a lot of possibilities regarding his history and a raft of possible story lines revolving the way people are responding to him. Maybe they knew him from before etc and maybe he doesn't belong there/then!
A bang on the head does that to me every time, or maybe I just think it does!

Welcome Colony, awesome canopy.

How to Post an Image in Five Steps by LJ

>>Hi Mark, we shall go through how to post image and video (multimedia) uploads.

>>It's easy to post an image. Just make sure your cursor is at the right place of your choice.

>>You might have posted the image somewhere outside the site, like Twitter. Or copy the image link, anywhere on the internet.

>>Then come down to your text area at the top-left bar, you will see an emoticon icon, next to it is to "upload image" icon. Click it.

>>After clicking it, paste the image url you've copied on the internet and click insert. Allow it to upload. Then you are good!

***If it is video, the same thing goes.
>>the icon next to the "upload image" icon is the "media upload"
>>you might have copied the multimedia url from any source on the internet.

Best wishes,
The CEO at #SmartBankPoetry,
Lawal Jimoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliant Writing Resource!

The Art of the Heart -Felt Review

Back