Help, please. Previously, on Litopia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, Jim. I'm relatively new round here, so everything's shiny and exciting, both here and in the world. Speaking of worlds, I see from another thread that you're a fantasy fan. Well, that makes two of us. I look forward to chewing the fat with you. :)

Basically, just more. So, what are you writing these days would be a better question?

The Writing Groups, and the Pop Up Submissions? What are they? The latter I "don't have permissions for". The former, I presume are a way of submitting manuscripts privately for discussion?

You have
The Writing Groups, and the Pop Up Submissions? What are they? The latter I "don't have permissions for". The former, I presume are a way of submitting manuscripts privately for discussion?

For the Writing Groups you have to wait to acquire a certain amount of points to be let in. You do this by actively participating in the forums. And Pop Up Submissions are not done here but on a Facebook page. If you click on it on the landing page you will be able to read the dates and rules. It is hosted by Agent Pete and it gives you insight as to how an agent thinks when reading your first pages. Agente Pete gives feedback on your work while reading it real time in a public forum so that it´s a learning experience for everyone watching/listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back