Hello :)

You and Your Manuscript

2016 Bristol Short Story Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KatCarwile

Looks like I'm the newest kid on the block. Hi, I'm Kat, and I have the pleasure of being married to the wackiest writer of them all, Jason Byrne.

I am here to read, admire, and hopefully have the privilege of reading your work and providing feedback from a fan's perspective.

I won't be on here often, as this is Jason's haven and I would prefer not to interrupt that.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, if you'll have me.

Best,
Katina

Welcome! Fantastic! Can I suggest a separate thread - actually why not a separate House - titled "Living with Jason". You could dish out the dirt on all kinds of stuff - you know, those little habits that you just wouldn't know about unless you lived with someone...you know...
Litopia waits in anticipation! :D Who needs reality TV? Hee hee hee ;)

Welcome! Fantastic! Can I suggest a separate thread - actually why not a separate House - titled "Living with Jason". You could dish out the dirt on all kinds of stuff - you know, those little habits that you just wouldn't know about unless you lived with someone...you know...

Oh, Marc. Marc, Marc, Marc. Reality Celebrities are another level of mental illness that I could never comprehend... Jason may be a different story.

I'm up for the challenge. :D

Welcome to the show that never ends. We offer group therapy services, you know...
Is... this the "Living with Jason" group therapy room?

I can tell you all from close personal experience that his feet smell, and that he is the single-most nightmarish driver you'll ever ride with...

He says he's been writing. He's the only person I know who can get away with writing for 8 hours a day at work. Don't listen to him when he tells you he works hard at work, he's just puffing his chest. :cool:
Yeah, gotta be honest. He's got a sweet gig there.
It's not all fun and games. I do have to put my writing down to do a solid half-hour, hour of work every single day...

Angry-Baby-Look-550x413.jpg
I know. Right?

Looks like I'm the newest kid on the block. Hi, I'm Kat, and I have the pleasure of being married to the wackiest writer of them all, Jason Byrne.

I am here to read, admire, and hopefully have the privilege of reading your work and providing feedback from a fan's perspective.

I won't be on here often, as this is Jason's haven and I would prefer not to interrupt that.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, if you'll have me.

Best,
Katina
WELCOOOOME!

See. I remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You and Your Manuscript

2016 Bristol Short Story Prize

Back