Hello To The Whole Of The World

A

Help! Upgrade to Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Would just like to say a big hello to the whole community.

I have been developing a set of stories aimed at 9 to 14 year old children.

They will comprise a series of 4 books that I expect to publish. The genre is probably children mystery / adventure with comedy with a rich set of characters and scenes.

I am on the final draft of book 1 and would probably be looking to get an agent sorted in the UK for the beginning of December 2015. Book 2 and 3 are in second draft, book 4 is, in essence, a collection of notes and ideas.

I love the idea of the Litopia community and I hope I can make a positive contribution.

Kevin.

Hi,

Would just like to say a big hello to the whole community.

I have been developing a set of stories aimed at 9 to 14 year old children.

They will comprise a series of 4 books that I expect to publish. The genre is probably children mystery / adventure with comedy with a rich set of characters and scenes.

I am on the final draft of book 1 and would probably be looking to get an agent sorted in the UK for the beginning of December 2015. Book 2 and 3 are in second draft, book 4 is, in essence, a collection of notes and ideas.

I love the idea of the Litopia community and I hope I can make a positive contribution.

Kevin.
Welcome @KG Christopher. Looks like you're already a fine, upstanding Litopian yourself! And the YA crowd will be glad for another friend. Look forward to hearing from you!

Yes, I am truly getting that buz from this site @Bernard Stacey , but you know what? I get board on my FB account after five minutes of liking Pandas falling off trees. On pinterest, everyone seems to be leading a more sophisticated and rewarding life than me. My linkedin account, I try and get some feedback in, posting patents that patently dont exist (geddit???), no one takes the bate.

But this is what I need to keep motivated, so thanks to everyone for the warmest of welcomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Help! Upgrade to Windows 10?

Back