Hello To The Whole Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Would just like to say a big hello to the whole community.

I have been developing a set of stories aimed at 9 to 14 year old children.

They will comprise a series of 4 books that I expect to publish. The genre is probably children mystery / adventure with comedy with a rich set of characters and scenes.

I am on the final draft of book 1 and would probably be looking to get an agent sorted in the UK for the beginning of December 2015. Book 2 and 3 are in second draft, book 4 is, in essence, a collection of notes and ideas.

I love the idea of the Litopia community and I hope I can make a positive contribution.

Kevin.

Hi,

Would just like to say a big hello to the whole community.

I have been developing a set of stories aimed at 9 to 14 year old children.

They will comprise a series of 4 books that I expect to publish. The genre is probably children mystery / adventure with comedy with a rich set of characters and scenes.

I am on the final draft of book 1 and would probably be looking to get an agent sorted in the UK for the beginning of December 2015. Book 2 and 3 are in second draft, book 4 is, in essence, a collection of notes and ideas.

I love the idea of the Litopia community and I hope I can make a positive contribution.

Kevin.
Welcome @KG Christopher. Looks like you're already a fine, upstanding Litopian yourself! And the YA crowd will be glad for another friend. Look forward to hearing from you!

Yes, I am truly getting that buz from this site @Bernard Stacey , but you know what? I get board on my FB account after five minutes of liking Pandas falling off trees. On pinterest, everyone seems to be leading a more sophisticated and rewarding life than me. My linkedin account, I try and get some feedback in, posting patents that patently dont exist (geddit???), no one takes the bate.

But this is what I need to keep motivated, so thanks to everyone for the warmest of welcomes

The whole point of Pinterest is to try to make people think you lead a more sophisticated and rewarding life than them.

Do we kind of go the other way? See who can take all that rewarding sophistication, and lead the most ascetic life with it? While eating cake?
I'm glad someone finally told me the purpose of Pinterest. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back