HELLO FROM MEXICO

Michael Jackson's Ghost Caught Live on Larry King Show!!

Free online historic courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quillwitch

Basic
Jan 1, 2015
Mexico
Hello everyone:
I´m very happy to be here! This is the second time I´ve come to Litopia. I was here several years ago but my life was such a mess back then that I could not continue with my writing or with Litopia. Anyway, things are somewhat back to normal-- you know, the usual, tropical diseases, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, a dying currency, drug dealers killing each other here and there ( Hmm...maybe I´ll writing a children{s book about this)--and I am back in business.
I hope to stick around a little longer this time. I really want to finish something and get feedback on it before the end of the year.
I remember Litopia being a very friendly place full of smart people. And I see it hasn´t changed a bit. Feel free to drop me a line if you need anything, or if you are wondering as to how I survive under such a hostile environment. Don´t be shy. God knows i´ve earned my right to brag!

Haha - you are one dedicated Google translator. Now to go decipher your sentences...
I had like nine languages in Across the World! These back-translate very strangely — they're a couple of those languages which very roughly equate to English.

Basically, Bing actually has a Klingon translator, that's crazy, and do this to be Ewok.

I had like nine languages in Across the World! These back-translate very strangely — they're a couple of those languages which very roughly equate to English.

Basically, Bing actually has a Klingon translator, that's crazy, and do this to be Ewok.

Lol yeah the Ewok one came over as here be how to Ewok. And the Klingon one is He may have become a Klingon 'www. Com translator'./Bing translator. He is crazy.

Haha not quite the same.

Lol yeah the Ewok one came over as here be how to Ewok. And the Klingon one is He may have become a Klingon 'www. Com translator'./Bing translator. He is crazy.

Haha not quite the same.
See what I mean? Usually, you have to adjust your original statement so that the translation back-translates just right. These ones, you have to really hunt around until you find a statement that translates at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Jackson's Ghost Caught Live on Larry King Show!!

Free online historic courses

Back