HELLO FROM MEXICO

Michael Jackson's Ghost Caught Live on Larry King Show!!

Free online historic courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... round about season three, on... We got out of the 80's, kicked Pulaski to the curb, and starting thinking up crazy ways to bring back Yar.

I was so glad Bev came back. I didn't like Pulaski very much, and Bev is a pretty redhead, so I liked her anyway. Though, I wasn't much a fan of Yar, but I thought her acting got better in the episodes where she/twin came back.

I was so glad Bev came back. I didn't like Pulaski very much, and Bev is a pretty redhead, so I liked her anyway. Though, I wasn't much a fan of Yar, but I thought her acting got better in the episodes where she/twin came back.
Same here — but it really got cool when Leonard Nemoy joined up. And now his watch is ended.

Ha! I didn't see this edit earlier - yeah, I'm sure klingon brings all the ladies in. ;)
Yeah, I'm constantly going back and saying things in conversations that are already over...

Wow, welcome to the mother ship. I missed your arrival, sorry about that! Here's a consolidatory hug x
November-27-2012-18-03-13-gs.jpg

Feeling a bit envious right now of you Klingon speakers!
And thanks for that adorable cat! Is it real???
Yeah it's real lol

Although not mines :p I don't have my cats any more, hubby became reactive to them (he's on immune suppressants) :( They are all in nice new homes now though, and in 2 weeks, the pup that will be his trained assistance dog comes home so that will be nice :)

Welcome back! You'll see a few old faces and many new ones... hope you enjoy Litopia 2.0. Were you a member of Dahl before?

I'm still on my little tropical island... your experiences in Mexico sound similar to life here. Gun running, drug busts, hurricanes, crooks, but at least we speak English here! There is no writing group on an island of 85,000 so Litopia is a godsend.

Welcome back! You'll see a few old faces and many new ones... hope you enjoy Litopia 2.0. Were you a member of Dahl before?

I'm still on my little tropical island... your experiences in Mexico sound similar to life here. Gun running, drug busts, hurricanes, crooks, but at least we speak English here! There is no writing group on an island of 85,000 so Litopia is a godsend.

What Island are you on? To be honest, I don´t remember much about my last stay here, except that it started nicely and then it grew into frustration. I figure it was about 2011.

Yeah it's real lol

Although not mines :p I don't have my cats any more, hubby became reactive to them (he's on immune suppressants) :( They are all in nice new homes now though, and in 2 weeks, the pup that will be his trained assistance dog comes home so that will be nice :)

Really? That cat cannot be for real!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Jackson's Ghost Caught Live on Larry King Show!!

Free online historic courses

Back