Hello from India

Help! Looking for an arc!

Submissions Surgery This Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Litopians,

I'm Kaushik, a writer living and working in Calcutta, India. I've had a short story titled "Escape from Zakopane" published in the Secret Agent X Volume Six anthology from Airship 27. It's a homage to one of my favorite movies (and books) Where Eagles Dare and to Shaw Brothers Kung-Fu movies. I'm presently working on a space-opera/crime novel and a superhero-noir novel.

That's about it. Hope to have lots of fun interacting with fellow writers here.

Hi Kaushik, welcome aboard! It's ages since I read any space opera - oooh, I used to love it - maybe you'll win me over and reawaken me to its charms! :)

Hello and welcome, Kaushik. Congrats on the short story publication. Space opera/crime novel sounds unique and interesting. Hope this work finds a publisher too!
Hi Litopians,

I'm Kaushik, a writer living and working in Calcutta, India. I've had a short story titled "Escape from Zakopane" published in the Secret Agent X Volume Six anthology from Airship 27. It's a homage to one of my favorite movies (and books) Where Eagles Dare and to Shaw Brothers Kung-Fu movies. I'm presently working on a space-opera/crime novel and a superhero-noir novel.

That's about it. Hope to have lots of fun interacting with fellow writers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help! Looking for an arc!

Submissions Surgery This Saturday!

Back