Hello from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Litopians,

I'm Kaushik, a writer living and working in Calcutta, India. I've had a short story titled "Escape from Zakopane" published in the Secret Agent X Volume Six anthology from Airship 27. It's a homage to one of my favorite movies (and books) Where Eagles Dare and to Shaw Brothers Kung-Fu movies. I'm presently working on a space-opera/crime novel and a superhero-noir novel.

That's about it. Hope to have lots of fun interacting with fellow writers here.

Hi Kaushik, welcome aboard! It's ages since I read any space opera - oooh, I used to love it - maybe you'll win me over and reawaken me to its charms! :-)

Hello and welcome, Kaushik. Congrats on the short story publication. Space opera/crime novel sounds unique and interesting. Hope this work finds a publisher too!
Hi Litopians,

I'm Kaushik, a writer living and working in Calcutta, India. I've had a short story titled "Escape from Zakopane" published in the Secret Agent X Volume Six anthology from Airship 27. It's a homage to one of my favorite movies (and books) Where Eagles Dare and to Shaw Brothers Kung-Fu movies. I'm presently working on a space-opera/crime novel and a superhero-noir novel.

That's about it. Hope to have lots of fun interacting with fellow writers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back