Hello from a newbie

Help! Using Titles

Amazed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, stalkers welcome! That's how desperate wannabe authors are for fans :-D Thank you for liking the book-to-be. I am really passionate about it. Well, it's 20 years of my life in there. I hope it won't take that long for the book to get published. OMG!

I hope not. I wish you the best. It looks like you are already pretty advanced. I´m sure you´ll get there soon.

Warm welcome to you. Love your mix of ideas in 'Catching Infinity'. Is it a little like 'The Time Traveller's Wife'?
Thank you! Unfortunately, Catching Infinity started off as an academic work (my PhD from 20+ years ago) and the huge challenge is turning it into a work of fiction......and hopefully as readable as The Time Traveller's Wife. Fingers crossed!

Love the Time Travellers Wifi. great book, sure your's will be as successful...sorry 'Wife', got internet issues on the brain.
What a great title, The Time Traveller's WIFI. You're giving me ideas. :-D Thanks re Catching Infinity. I have a great editor who tells me that my book stands a very good chance of winning The Bad Sex Award.

Hello Litopians, I'm Jacqueline. I'm finding it tough starting out as a novelist though I've published quite a few non-fiction books. So I'm hanging out here for motivation (love Fanfares!) and see what everybody is doing. It's also a lonely life being a writer. See you around, x

Welcome Jacqueline! Good luck with your fiction writing and see you around the Colony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help! Using Titles

Amazed!

Back