Cinnamon Press Writing Competition

How about this for a challenge!

Hello Everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their website is very minimal.

Their books aren't listed on Amazon for me. Nothing comes up by title or author name. I used a sample of their books titles and author names.

They don't appear to have a U.S. version of their website. At least, the prices for the books are in pounds.

Their covers are only okay and the list how many in stock which would indicate to me they don't have an easy way to get more. I find that a little strange -- the listing and the possibilities of what that might mean.

You didn't say what you were looking at them for but they don't seem like much of a publisher to me.... If you mean the fiction contest... well the prize is mentoring which they value at 1000... pounds .. not sure how to type it out correctly ... but it has the feel of a possibly bait and switch. Vanity Presses used to run fiction contests and everyone would win. To get their winning entry published they would need to send 25 or 40 to the publisher. Their work would be published in an anthology. This contest has that "feel" -- whatever that is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about this for a challenge!

Hello Everyone !

Back